Wednesday, October 3, 2012

ZARA: The Perfect Essential Trousers

I am loving all of Zara's trousers! I think they are the perfect combination of trendy and basic. The tailoring and quality of these pants give off an illusion that they are designer! They are each timeless pieces and perfectly price!

I plan on purchasing these pieces:


1) Camouflage trousers with zips.....$59.90
I will be wearing this fall's street fashion trend (camo) as pants instead of the parka.

2) Diamond Print Trousers...............$79.90
I love the look of relax harem pants, but because I am petite, they just don't look right on me. So instead I'm opting for a silhouette that is a little more structured. I'm also a big fan of the "PJ's" look.

3) Light Satin Jeans..........................$59.90
If you usually wear more monochromatic mute colors like I do, red skinnies are an easy way to add a pop of color to your outfit. 

4) Coated Trousers with zip.............$79.90
I want to wear these with everything this fall! Especially oversized jumpers and military style booties!


Love,
Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment